|Distance Travelled||61.7 KM|
Dorking & Surrounding Areas
Discover some of the most iconic sights in the Surrey Hills; Box Hill, Leith Hill, the Devil’s Punch Bowl, Newlands Corner and more. We’ve put together a set of waypoints that let you experience the very best the Surrey Hills has to offer.
By entering a Rallymotorvelo event you have agreed the following disclaimer.
RallyMotorvelo is cannot be held responsible or liable for any accidents or incidents that may occur whilst you are the participating in an event. You are riding on public highways at all times, even when visiting Adventure Waypoints. You are deemed to be in control of you own machine at all times. Your motorcycle and your safety are your responsibility You and your motorcycle must be legal for use on the highway and the roads you are planning to use.
- The RallyMotorVelo events are not races.
- When on a RallyMotorVelo event you agree to ride legally and safely.
- Do not exceed the speed limits and ride legally and safely.
- Please be courteous to other road users.
When stopping to check in at a waypoint please ensure where you stop is safe and legal. RallyMotorVelo has taken care to ensure waypoints are in safe locations. However, conditions change and RallyMotorVelo cannot be held responsible for the prevalent conditions at you time of visiting the waypoint.
- Please consider if it is safe to stop.
- If you do not consider it safe to stop, please move on and if necessary, contact RallyMotorvelo with your concerns
- Consider that you may be able to stop safely and park nearby and walk back to the waypoint to check in.
- Do not use mobile devices when in motion.
- Do not ride beyond your skill level, especially when visiting Adventure Waypoints.